Dawning Family Services incorporates programs and case management
to create a personalized plan for each family. The myriad of services include:
Safe and secure shelter
Housing search programs
Prevention & diversion services
Rapid Re-Housing (RRH) assistance
Post-shelter support to ensure a family's continued housing stability
Through guidance, education, and fostering inner strength, Dawning Family Services helps families find their way to sustainable success and security. However, we cannot do it without the support of friends in our community . . . people like you.
Other Ways You Can Financially Support Dawning Family Services
Donate To Our Wish List
Dawning Family Services welcomes the donation of items to provide to families who are staying in shelter or receiving supportive services. Please see the list below for our items for which we are currently in need. Unless otherwise indicated, items must be new and in original packaging.
• Gift cards to local gas stations
• Gift cards to Walmart, Publix, Dollar General, and/or Save-A-Lot ($5 increments)
• HART Bus passes
• Kitchen utensils, dish sets, and pots-and-pans (may be gently used)
• Twin-, toddler-, and crib-sized sheets (may be gently used)
• Pillows and pillow cases
• Towels and washcloths (may be gently used)
• Liquid hand soap and liquid dish soap
• Shampoo and conditioner
• Feminine hygiene products
• Toothpaste and toothbrushes
• All-purpose cleaning supplies and bleach (ex – 409 multi surface, Lysol)
• AA batteries
Purchase Items Off Our Registry
Are you interested in volunteering a gift of your time to Dawning Family Services? Please complete our volunteer application by clicking on the button below.
Dawning Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. We currently do not have any job positions available. Please check back as our organization continues to grow to serve vulnerable families in our community.