Dawning Family Services incorporates programs and case management
to create a personalized plan for each family. The myriad of services include:
Safe and secure shelter
Housing search programs
Prevention & diversion services
Rapid Re-Housing (RRH) assistance
Post-shelter support to ensure a family's continued housing stability
Through guidance, education, and fostering inner strength, Dawning Family Services helps families find their way to sustainable success and security. However, we cannot do it without the support of friends in our community . . . people like you.
Other Ways You Can Financially Support Dawning Family Services
Donate To Our Wish List
The staff at Dawning Family Services is finally moving to our new location, on North Armenia Avenue. To help make this “cozy” space more comfortable, staff would appreciate the following items so they can work more efficiently and help their clients. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Microwave (Q=1)
- Sennheiser D 10 USB ML headphones (Q= 4)
- HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Small Form Factor Personal Computer (Q=20)
Dawning Family Services welcomes the donation of items to provide to families who are staying in shelter or receiving supportive services. Please see the list below for our items for which we are currently in need. Unless otherwise indicated, items must be new and in original packaging.
Items in bold are items were are currently running out of and are in desperate need of.
• Gift cards to local gas stations
• Gift cards to Walmart, Publix, Dollar General, and/or Save-A-Lot ($5 increments)
• HART Bus passes
• Gift cards to Uber/Lyft
• Kitchen utensils, dish sets, and pots-and-pans (may be gently used)
• Twin-, toddler- (28X52), and crib-sized (24X36 or 25X36) sheets (may be gently used)
• Pillows and pillow cases
• Towels and washcloths (may be gently used)
• Blankets (full size)
• Liquid hand soap and liquid dish soap
• Mops and brooms
• All-purpose cleaning supplies and bleach (ex – 409 multi surface, Lysol)
• AA Batteries
Purchase Items Off Our Registry
Are you interested in volunteering a gift of your time to Dawning Family Services? Please complete our volunteer application by clicking on the button below.
Dawning Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. We currently do not have any job positions available. Please check back as our organization continues to grow to serve vulnerable families in our community.