Dawning Family Services incorporates programs and case management
to create a personalized plan for each family. The myriad of services include:
Safe and secure shelter
Housing search programs
Prevention & diversion services
Rapid Re-Housing (RRH) assistance
Post-shelter support to ensure a family's continued housing stability
Our Commitment to You
At Dawning Family Services, we recognize the support of our donors by remaining committed to sound financial management and complete transparency in all that we do. As a Four-Star Rated Charity by Charity Navigator, you can rest assured that your gift to Dawning Family Services goes to the programs and services that help create sustainable change in the lives of our community’s most vulnerable families.
Accountability and Transparency
Dawning Family Services is independently audited each year. In the interest of transparency and accountability, we provide the following financial documents and information for public access:
- 2019-2020 Form 990 (10/1/2019 – 9/30/2020)
- 2019 Form 990 (9-month period ended 9/30/19)*
- 2018 Form 990
- 2017 Form 990
- 2016 Form 990
- 2015 Form 990
- 2019 Audited Financials (9-month period ended 9/30/19)*
- 2018 & 2017 Audited Financials
- 2017 & 2016 Audited Financials
- 2016 & 2015 Audited Financials
- 2015 & 2014 Audited Financials
- 2019 & 2018 Audited Ratios (9-month period ended 9/30/19)*
- 2018 & 2017 Audited Ratios
- 2019 Annual Report (9-month period ended 9/30/19)*
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
*Dawning Family Services changed its fiscal year from January 1-December 31 to October 1-September 30, necessitating a 9-month audit for the period January 1, 2019-September 30, 2019. The next audit will cover the period October 1, 2019-September 30, 2020.
Dawning Family Services legally changed its name from Alpha House of Tampa. The name change will be reflected in documents going forward.
For any questions, please email email@example.com.